Dear valued customers,
In conjunction with Mr.Clean 20th Anniversary celebration, Mr.Clean is organizing a
lucky draw event to show highly appreciation and rewards to CleanCard members that have been supporting Mr.Clean throughout the years.
3 Grand Prizes **iPad mini + RM200 voucher + laundry bag
**RM200 voucher + laundry bag
Terms and conditions applied :
1) Exclusively for CleanCard member (”CC Member”) only.
2) This event is effective from 01 June 2013 till 31 August 2013 only.
3) Spend at least RM100 per visit (after excluding any applicable discounts or deduction)
4) CC Member must complete the Lucky Draw Contest Form prescribed by organizer and submit the form with a single receipt or multiple receipts (original copies). CC Member may submit as many contest forms so long each of the form is accompanied by the valid receipts.
5) By participating in this contest, participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept the terms and conditional and decisions of the Organizer and explicitly consents to her/his name and picture being published on the Internet (homepage and Facebook site of the organizer) and possible also in the print media of the organizer in event of winning.
Participate service centres:
1) Ampang,Hock Choon
3) Bangsar South
4 )Desa pandan
5) Kelana Jaya
6) Mont’ Kiara
Hurry Up!If you are interested and have not joined the membership yet, sign up now to enjoy 10% discount throughout the year and stand up a chance to win a ipad mini!
• Service Centre Supervisor
• Full Time
• min SPM and above
(school leavers are welcomed to apply,training will be provided)
• be able to communicate in English/Malay
• self discipline
• leadership skills and able to work independently
• positive and optimism minded initiative and motivational
• computer literate
• to monitor service centre daily operation and report to management
• understanding of sales target and cost control
• maintain and secure company image
• within Klang Valley
• laundry staff rate
• EPF and SOCSO contribution
If you are interested, please contact Ms.Loh at 03-92825745 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5 // Cleaning
05.1 Dry cleaning
This process uses fluids instead of water to dissolve grease
and stains, picking up dirt where water can’t reach. While
dry cleaning helps to restore garment to mint condition,
precautions according to fabric type are closely monitored
to avoid unpleasant damages.
05.2 Wet cleaning
This process uses water and additives to remove dirt and soil
from fabrics. Constant monitoring needed to prevent damages
and the lost of color.
05.3 Special care
For garments with special fabrics and mixed fabrics, or stubborn
stains that needs extra attention, special treatment like hand
wash or bleaching is required according to specification.
Monitoring the correct temperature and timing for drying
is crucial in preventing over drying and mildew on fabrics.
Drying process should be sorted accordingly to fibre
contents and fabric weight.